- Coronavirus FAQ's
- How we're supporting you during coronavirus
- health.com.au with Kieser
- The value of private health insurance in a pandemic
- Adding or removing people from your account
- Authorising another person on your cover
- Cover review
- How do I check my limits?
- Pre-existing conditions
- Suspending your cover
- Updating your details
- What am I covered for?
- Waiting periods explained
- Private health insurance reforms
- Gap in cover
- Emergency Department Fees
- Going to Hospital
- Hospital Added Costs
- Insulin Pumps
- IVF & assisted reproductive services
- LHC exemptions
- Public vs. Private
- Restrictions & Exclusions
- Understanding out of pockets
- What is an excess?
- What is LHC?
- What is the MBS?
- Where does Medicare fit in?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Pilot
health.com.au with Kieser
Telehealth for health.com.au customers
Big news! As social distancing measures are in place, it’s important that health.com.au customers can get necessary treatment, safely and effectively. So as part of our COVID-19 customer support, we’ve introduced a wide range of new telehealth ancillary benefits for a wide range of services.
Telehealth services available
In line with your level of cover, health.com.au customers with extras cover can access benefits for telehealth consultations for:
- Exercise physiology
- Speech therapy
- Antenatal and postnatal classes
- Occupational therapy
- Diabetes education consultations
Benefits for telehealth services will be available until 30 September 2020. At that stage, we’ll reassess the pandemic situation, to determine if we need to extend that date.
No out of pocket telehealth physio
In partnership with Kieser, health.com.au members will have access to telehealth physiotherapy with no out of pocket costs up to your annual limits.
Kieser is an innovative program that integrates the benefits of physiotherapy, rehabilitation and strength training.
Kieser offers evidence based and individual programs, with a network of 270 health professionals through Australia.
Access to Kieser Konnect App
Our customers also get access to the Kieser Konnect app that has video strength and conditioning programs compiled by Kieser’s physiotherapists. Your program in the app can be individually tailored, following a telehealth consultation with a Kieser physiotherapist.
You'll need to use the same email address that we have on file as part of your membership.
After you download the app onto your device, you'll be asked for the following details:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of Birth
- Customer Number
- Reference number (if this is not applicable to you, just leave this area blank).
All members on your policy can access the app using the same customer number and email address.
Book your initial assessment now