- Coronavirus FAQ's
- How we're supporting you during coronavirus
- health.com.au with Kieser
- The value of private health insurance in a pandemic
- Adding or removing people from your account
- Authorising another person on your cover
- Cover review
- How do I check my limits?
- Pre-existing conditions
- Suspending your cover
- Updating your details
- What am I covered for?
- Waiting periods explained
- Private health insurance reforms
- Gap in cover
- Emergency Department Fees
- Going to Hospital
- Hospital Added Costs
- Insulin Pumps
- IVF & assisted reproductive services
- LHC exemptions
- Public vs. Private
- Restrictions & Exclusions
- Understanding out of pockets
- What is an excess?
- What is LHC?
- What is the MBS?
- Where does Medicare fit in?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Pilot
- Annual premium review
- Can I lock in my premium?
- I can’t use my cover like I used to...
- What if my cover is currently suspended?
- Where do my premiums go?
- Why does my premium change every year?
- Why does my premium change, if I rarely make claims?
- Why is my price change different to the national average percentage?
- 3 ways to save money on your health insurance.
Ante/Post Natal Services
Looking to get some of your ante/post natal classes covered under your health insurance? If there’s a new arrival on the way and you’re getting ready for the big day, we’ve got your back.
Depending on which extras package you hold with health.com.au, you’ll be able to claim back on ante/post-natal classes, so you can be confident that you’re prepared with everything you’ll need for the main event.
Be advised that if your ante/post Natal treatment is handled by a physio, it’ll fall under your physio limit, as this’ll be billed as a physio consultation. Make sure you’re seeing a midwife, specialist or lactation consultant to ensure that your limit is used correctly.
Of course, if you’ve got any questions on this or anything else, drop us a line.