- Coronavirus FAQ's
- How we're supporting you during coronavirus
- health.com.au with Kieser
- The value of private health insurance in a pandemic
- Adding or removing people from your account
- Authorising another person on your cover
- Cover review
- How do I check my limits?
- Pre-existing conditions
- Suspending your cover
- Updating your details
- What am I covered for?
- Waiting periods explained
- Private health insurance reforms
- Gap in cover
- Emergency Department Fees
- Going to Hospital
- Hospital Added Costs
- Insulin Pumps
- IVF & assisted reproductive services
- LHC exemptions
- Public vs. Private
- Restrictions & Exclusions
- Understanding out of pockets
- What is an excess?
- What is LHC?
- What is the MBS?
- Where does Medicare fit in?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Pilot
- Annual premium review
- Can I lock in my premium?
- I can’t use my cover like I used to...
- What if my cover is currently suspended?
- Where do my premiums go?
- Why does my premium change every year?
- Why does my premium change, if I rarely make claims?
- Why is my price change different to the national average percentage?
- 3 ways to save money on your health insurance.
Here at health.com.au, we have a broad range of extras packages that contain varying levels of natural therapies cover. The natural therapies limit that come with our extras packages can be used for consultations for Acupuncture, Myotherapy, and Chinese Herbal Medicine. This means you can use your whole entire limit for one type of service, or spread it across all three (if you were that way inclined.)
Bear in mind that health.com.au doesn’t have any preferred providers, so you’re able to go to any practitioner you prefer, as long as they’re registered to practice the service they’re providing. This means if you’ve got an acupuncturist nearby and don’t feel like getting in your car or walking a marathon to get to a preferred provider, you can head on down with the confidence that you’re able to get your benefit back with us. No questions asked.
If the practitioner has a HICAPS machine, you’ll be able to claim your benefit back on the spot. Or, if you’re provided with a receipt for the service, you can claim online by logging in here, or sending a photo/scan of your receipt.
Of course, if you’ve got any questions on this or anything else, drop us a line.