- Frank + health.com.au
- How do I check my limits?
- Cover review
- Updating your details
- What am I covered for?
- Coronavirus FAQ's
- How we're supporting you during coronavirus
- The value of private health insurance in a pandemic
- Adding or removing people from your account
- Authorising another person on your cover
- Pre-existing conditions
- Suspending your cover
- Waiting periods explained
- Private health insurance reforms
- Gap in cover
- Ambulance explained
- Ante/Post Natal Services
- Dental Explained
- Extras limits explained
- Health Appliances
- Health Screening
- HICAPS & HealthPoint explained
- How does extras cover work?
- Natural Therapies
- Non PBS prescriptions
- Optical explained
- Set Benefits FAQ
- Telehealth Benefits
- Travel vaccines
- What is health maintenance?
- Emergency Department Fees
- Going to Hospital
- Hospital Added Costs
- Insulin Pumps
- IVF & assisted reproductive services
- LHC exemptions
- Public vs. Private
- Restrictions & Exclusions
- Understanding out of pockets
- What is an excess?
- What is LHC?
- What is the MBS?
- Where does Medicare fit in?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Pilot
- Mental Health Waiver
- Entry Hospital
- Annual premium review
- Can I lock in my premium?
- I can’t use my cover like I used to...
- What if my cover is currently suspended?
- Where do my premiums go?
- Why does my premium change every year?
- Why does my premium change, if I rarely make claims?
- Why is my price change different to the national average percentage?
- 3 ways to save money on your health insurance.
There’s a few key dates during the transition to Frank that may affect when you will be able to claim and log into your account.
Key dates you should know:
24 June 2021
- Final date that claims will be processed before temporary claims downtime.
- Final date that you will be able to access your online account details. If you need copies of any important messages, please download them before this date.
- Final date to update address details (if you need to) in order to receive Frank membership card.
25 June – 1 July 2021
- Data transition period – claims unable to be processed and online account access unavailable.
1 July 2021
- health.com.au has now officially transitioned into Frank.
- Able to activate online account with Frank. Instructions on how to register and set up your new account will be sent to you closer to 1 July.
- Photo claiming with Frank will be available: www.photoclaim.frankhealthinsurance.com.au (including claims for any services used during the transition period).
- New member cards posted to customers transferring to Frank.
8 July 2021 (approx. postie/location dependent)
- New Frank member card arrives in the mail. Members are able to claim on the spot for treatments using their card.
- Keep an eye on Frank's website and social media for updates on when your tax statement will be available to download from the Frank member area.
Not sure about the dates?
Please get in touch. There’s a lot of numbers and info flying around, so we’re here to help clarify anything you’re not sure on.
Want to know more?
Learn more about the upcoming changes at health.com.au here.