- Coronavirus FAQ's
- How we're supporting you during coronavirus
- health.com.au with Kieser
- The value of private health insurance in a pandemic
- Adding or removing people from your account
- Authorising another person on your cover
- Cover review
- How do I check my limits?
- Pre-existing conditions
- Suspending your cover
- Updating your details
- What am I covered for?
- Waiting periods explained
- Private health insurance reforms
- Gap in cover
- Emergency Department Fees
- Going to Hospital
- Hospital Added Costs
- Insulin Pumps
- IVF & assisted reproductive services
- LHC exemptions
- Public vs. Private
- Restrictions & Exclusions
- Understanding out of pockets
- What is an excess?
- What is LHC?
- What is the MBS?
- Where does Medicare fit in?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Pilot
Your tax statement
Each year in July, your Private Health Insurance Statement (tax statement) for the previous financial year will be made available to download from our member portal for your records.
The good news is that if you do your tax online, or through an accountant, you won’t need a copy, as the ATO will already have the same information. That’s one less headache!
What is included in the statement?
- General information about your cover
- The premiums you have paid
Your Australian Government Rebate entitlement.
I’m not with health.com.au anymore – how do I get my statement?
If you’re doing your tax online or through an accountant, you won’t need it, as the information will be pre-filled by the ATO. If you’d like a copy for your records, you can login to our member portal to download your statement online.